Get ready for Crafts, Socialization and Sensory Fun!60
Where: Hatch Center for Sensory Play and Therapy, Level 4, The Podium, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
Limited to 12 Slots per session.
- (2 to 3-year-olds) 2:30-3:45 pm
- (4-year-olds) 3:30-4:45 pm
- (5-year-olds+) 4:30-5:45 pm
- 30 minutes: Circle Time and Crafts
- 45 minutes: Sensory Play
Rate: P800 per child/per session
- Siblings can join 1 class together
- NO REFUNDS will be given for No Show
Dates for 2023:
- Jan 15
- Jan 22
- Jan 29
- Feb 5
- Feb 12
- Feb 19
- Feb 26
- Mar 5
- Mar 12
- Mar 19
- Mar 26
- We'll be following the Homeschool Box monthly themes!
Sensory play encourages learning through exploration, curiosity, problem solving and creativity. It helps build nerve connections in the brain and encourage the development of language and motor skills.
The benefits of sensory play
- It helps to build nerve connections in the brain.
- It encourages the development of motor skills.
- It supports language development.
- It encourages 'scientific thinking' and problem-solving.
- It can involve mindful activities which are beneficial for all children.
By socializing, your child will learn to foster empathy, improve language skills, discover the concepts of sharing and teamwork, grow more confident, and get better prepared for school. Practicing these concepts through socialization will help children create friendships and therefore learn how to respect others.